Get Started w/ the "Watch us Trade" Workspace
Welcome to WUT!
We're very glad you're here! On this page you will find all the information and links you need to get started. Please bookmark this page and refer to it frequently when you have questions.
1. Videos to Watch
We've posted a bunch of very helpful videos to help you understand how our room works and some trading basics.
Here's three MUST WATCH VIDEOS. Trust us. Watch them below on this page!
- How to Trade in Just 15 Minutes a Day
- Money Management w/ Crypto Cowboy
- How to use the Slack Chat App to get the most out of "Watch Us Trade"
- How to use Binance
2. Who to ask and Where to go
- Our trade calls are separated into three channels inside our Slack group: #15minadaytrades (for trades that we anticipate will require less maintenance), #1wayadvancetrading (info on the more advanced and/or quick trades the traders are working on), and #btcupdates (BTC trades).
- Follow our discussion in #crypto-discussion
- Ask Technical Analysis questions in #crypto-discussion and tag @CryptoNekoZ or @CryptoCowboy.
- @OrDan is our Community Manager. He can answer most questions not related to Technical Analysis.
3. FAQ and TroubleShooting
- If you have log in issues, want to cancel your subscription etcetera, go here: https://www.remaincalmschool.com/trouble-shooting/
- Contact support here.
4. TIPS AND TRICKS:
- We use Binance a lot. You will want to create an account there if you don't have one.
- Have some BNB on Binance to keep fees cut in half. Usually 3-5 is sufficient.
- Use the basic screen in lag situations.
- Trailing stop loss is manual on Binance.
- Start small so mistakes are small if you are new to trading.
- Satoshitobitcoin.co is a good site to find profits in USD.
5. The Golden Rule
THOU SHAL NOT REQUEST NOR SHAL THOU GIVETH ANY FINANCIAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND IN THE WATCH US TRADE ROOMS ON SLACK!
6. Ven X Program: Set up your Wallet
If you took place in our (now closed) Ven Node proglram, Click here for info on setting up your wallet. This is for people who participated when the program was open. It is now closed.